xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Welcome to the blog of international award winning wedding photojournalist Ian MacMichael: Image of the week 2012....number 5!

Friday 3 February 2012

Image of the week 2012....number 5!

Follow Me on Pinterest
It's that time again.......this image was shot in a car park in Liverpool city centre after we had a client meeting. I actually took a few images here and was undecided about which one t post as I liked a few! So I decided to go for one that was a little different to the others I'd posted so far on this challenge. It's a simple enough shot in which I deliberately avoided getting everything central and symmetrical, just so it jars a little bit when you first see it and challenges the convention of always shooting architecture to look perfectly straight and aligned. Don't for get to join in with your own images and head over the Flickr gallery here .......

Panasonic Lumix GF1 1/200th f1.7 ISO 400 

No comments:

Post a Comment